Monday, March 26, 2007

Birthday Cake Catastrophe

It was time for Birthday Cake and Ice Cream!! Mom lit the candle's and placed my Birthday Cake on my lap for picture's! Mom was trying really hard to make me have the perfect smile so that she could blog my birthday! She reached over and tried to tickled me and my cake flew to the ground and landed upside down! I AM SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Cake Catastrophe!




Mom gave me a taste of the cake that fell on the floor since I was so mad!




Dad whipped me up a new cake! We decided to sit it on the table instead of my lap! I was so glad that it made it to my plate and in my mouth! It was delicious!!






1 comment:

sandy said...

Wow your second cake looks a ton better than the first one any way. Hey Emily I love the little blog in the corner about Vinyl. We will put one on mine too. You Go Girl!