(My Three Favorites: Fast Food Edition was inspired by Shelly - Thanks Again!)
I think we all have the bad habit of eating on the go. These are some of my favorite places when I am on the go or just don't feel like cooking and don't want to wait at a restaurant - especially with 3 children.
#1 Panda Express - (only located in Meridian or Utah) Yummy! This is the best fast food Chinese. I always order the Orange chicken, Fried Rice, and a Chicken Egg Roll. Um, I wish we had one of these in our town!!
#2 Quizno's - I love the Turkey, Ranch and Swiss Sandwich minus the Swiss cheese, American cheese instead, and lettuce. And my most favorite thing: a cup of broccoli and cheddar soup
to dip my sandwich in.
to dip my sandwich in.(I did love the fries much better when everyone had fry sauce! What is up with getting rid of the most wonderful dip ever)
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITES??

2 comments:
Hey- I found your blog through Shelly's. How much do you charge for your vinyl sayings? I've wanted to do something for a long time, but I'm not sure what I want it to say. Email me and let me know. schoenhardt11@hotmail.com
you need to update your blog! i look every day and there isn't anything new :-)
Post a Comment