Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to you All!
We started out our day by decorating sugar cookies. The kids had a blast with the first few and I ended up finishing all the rest.

Taylee and Tydon both have worn this Tigger costume. We thought it would be great to have photo's of Kamdon in it as well. I will have to find all 3 of the kids pictures and get them on here. Kamdon made a great pirate and Tigger this year.




We went with the Merrill Family to their Trunk or Treat! The kids had a blast and the weather was so beautiful!! We had the most "unique" trunk of the crowd. The comments and questions were great!




After the Trunk or Treat, we went back to the Merrill Home and enjoyed the traditional chili and scones that I made. It turned out yummy. Then Heath and Uncle Bob took the kids out to Trick or Treat in the neighborhood. When they got home, they were so excited at the loot they had collected.
We ended the day, with more candy that we will ever eat!! I am going to have to slowly get rid of it, or it will be hanging around next Halloween! (UCK!)







5 comments:

Hatch Family said...

look at that king size candy bar! i am coming with you next year! Glad you had fun!

Camille said...

What a haul! The costumes all turned out great, but there is something about that Tigger that is just my favorite! What a darling little guy!

sandy said...

it looks like it was a Blast!!
Tigger is so cute. I hope everyone had a great day.

The Browning Family said...

It looks like you had a great Halloween! Wish we were there!

Jolene said...

I'd love to have your trunker treat...you have a years supply. Glad you had a great Halloween. Love you all Grandma Grandpa H