Sunday, February 3, 2008
Walking In a Winter Wonderland
When I woke up this morning, I kept pushing the snooze button. Finally, I decided I better get going since church started in one hour. I quickly showered and got dressed. Then I decided to peek out the window to see what the weather looked like. IT WAS A WINTER WONDERLAND out there. I woke up Heath and told him we better get going. Soon, Heath came back into the room and said, "don't worry about rushing, there is so much snow we are staying home." He decided he would attempt to remove some snow, before it got worse. There was over a foot of snow falling and with the blowing there was 2 to 3 feet. (Like in our driveway ... the neighbor helped Heath clear the snow with his tractor since we have no where to pile all this snow). It was a crazy blizzard out there. I love it! I kept saying, "I hope it keeps it up all day!" After Heath was done, he ran over to the church to make sure he didn't have to teach primary and sure enough, they had sacrament meeting and then canceled the rest of church.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
haha.. they cancelled our church today too! Come over to my blog and see our little igloo. Did you ever see so much snow when you lived in Idaho? It's crazy!
Sounds like what happened up here last week! Chruch was cancelled, two days of school and thre was SO MUCH SNOW! It is starting to melt again which will be nice cause Spokane doens't take care of the snow very well!
Wow, that is so crazy! My dad said the snow was up to his shoulders after shoveling the driveway. Ha! Stay warm! :)
Holy Cow! I thought we got a lot of snow here! Wow that is crazy! Looks like the kids loved it though!
We got lots of snow today too. Not enough to cancel snow but it has been snowing all day and it dumped a lot!!
whoo that is alot of snow. we are getting more than usual here in IF also. I'm hoping its 70 in California next week.
Post a Comment