Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Zoo With Grandma

Grandma came to Salt Lake to pick up a few things. We all love having her here and spending time together. On Saturday, before she headed home we watched Tydon's soccer game, the girls had a little pampering time, and then we went to the zoo with the Merrill Clan. Here are a few photo's from our trip to the zoo!!



4 comments:

sandy said...

It was a Great weekend. Thanks for letting me stay. I always love being with you guys.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I love that pix of Kyler, so cute! I LOVE when grandma comes, it's the best! :)

The Browning Family said...

Looks like so much fun. I miss all of you!

Chiara said...

You can look at my blog anytime. I love visitors too! :)

I'm glad I wasn't with you at the zoo....I really don't like that place at all! Stinky, hot, dirty, the animals do nothing....My poor kids...I'm not a very fun mom, huh?