Thursday, October 23, 2008
We're Back
We were lucky enough to hop a flight last week to Oregon to visit these cute girls (and Dave) for Mak's 3rd Birthday! Thanks for letting us party and crash your house!!! We had a blast with Grandma Sandy, The Hatch Family, and The Browning Family. We missed Heath, Grandpa, Chad, and Jess.
While we were there .... we spent the whole afternoon at the Roloff Farm. We love TLC's "Little People Big World" TV series so we made sure to visit. When we arrived, we were lucky enough to meet Amy (Little People Mom)and get our pictures taken. We spent hours picking pumpkins, taking photo's, seeing the TV crew, taking the wagon tour (where Matt (Little People Dad) "ran" into us and we were able to meet Grandma and Grandpa Roloff), and feeding the Roloff family dog. (the dog came and ate up all the food - hot dogs - the kids spilled all over the floor). We loved the farm and dressing up in our Halloween costumes. The kids were so excited that had met "television stars." (a Tydon quote)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute pictures! It stinks to be home! I am ready for Christmas Break to come already.
What a fun trip! I can only imagine the laughs and partying that was going on! I'm glad you were able to spend some time with your great family! And I'm glad that you made it back safely! Let's get together for lunch with Katie and Jill soon! Let me know when Heath can help with the kids!
Thanks for coming to visit. We had a great time! Love you all!
Oh your kids are cute. Especially that baby. He might be as cute as mine....maybe:) I used to watch the Roloffs all the time...I totally would have loved that!
What cute pictures of your kids! Isn't Oregon fun? It makes my homesick just hearing about it.
You got some great pictures. Very cute. I hope all is going well I wish we could be there today to go to the game with you guys. Hopeful we will see you soon. love you all.
Post a Comment