Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to our Princess

The time just flys by ...






Our Princess today ...

We opened her presents before we went to church today. When we asked Taylee what she wanted for her birthday, she told us to take piano lessons and a Piano. Well, she didn't get the piano today, but she is saving all of her money that she did get so we can keep looking for the perfect used piano. (ANYBODY Have a Piano for Sale??) Birthday girl (thanks for the cute dress Ma Ma and Pa Pa ... she looked so
cute at church today)with her cute brothers.


Dinner Fit for a Princess ? Taylee was very specific about what she wanted me to fix for dinner, after I told her that her birthday was on a Sunday and that we were NOT going to Little America Brunch or the Melting Pot.

Marshmello Cake Birthday Cake ... don't ask me why she choose this cake. I don't think she had ever even had this cake, but this is what she wanted and did enjoy it.

Make a WISH Happy 8th Birthday to our Princess!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Those pictures of her like a toddler look so much like you! And I didn't know that she was in the NICU! What was going on? I emailed you a while ago...did you get it or did I send it to the wrong address?