Monday, March 23, 2009

Watch out Chad Reed and James Stewart !!!

So James Stewart and Chad Reed here I come. Chad Merrill "Not Reed" called me this week and asked if I had to work this week end. I told him that I had to be on call this week-end and he said that he was coming down to ride a track in Utah. SO I made some quick phone calls and pulled some strings and made it possible to go out to the track and ride. This was only the second time that I have ever been on a race track, the first time was in Idaho Falls two years ago. Chad brought down Justin's bike so I could ride. My bike is old and I can't get it to start. I am worried that it will cost more money to fix it than what it is worth. So thanks Chad for the invite and thanks Justin for letting me ride you bike. I HAD A BLAST and maybe sooner than later you will see me racing with the big boys.

2 comments:

sandy said...

Hey you guys will be the next racing duo to hit the track. Chad said it was a great time and you looked good out there. Way to go HECTOR!!!

Jolene said...

One of these times we'd love to come watch...love you