Tydon woke up at 6:30 in the morning (on March 25th ... I am a little behind posting) ready to open his gifts. Heath and I put him off for an extra hour and then we all got up. He was so excited to be 7 and could not wait to open his presents. We hope you had a great day, Ty, WE LOVE YOU!



Tydon took his class some birthday treats. Grandma Sandy and Great Grandma Kiesling were waiting for him when he got home from school! He waited until dad got home and then opened his gifts from Grandma and Pa Pa.

For Tydon's birthday dinner, he decided to go to Good Wood for Ribs!! (one of his most favorite foods!) Then we came home for cake and ice cream!
Tydon took his class some birthday treats. Grandma Sandy and Great Grandma Kiesling were waiting for him when he got home from school! He waited until dad got home and then opened his gifts from Grandma and Pa Pa.
For Tydon's birthday dinner, he decided to go to Good Wood for Ribs!! (one of his most favorite foods!) Then we came home for cake and ice cream!
3 comments:
hey definately picked the right shirt with the big Y on it. looks like he had a great birthday.
That cake looks so yummie! We will have to make it again when i am there! YUM! Looks like Ty got all he could ever want, LEGOS! :-)(I clicked on your friends link that joked about being pregnant with twins, I was going to do the same thing to you guys but decided not to)
Happy Birthday Tydon Hope you had a great day. Love you lots. I hope you cake was good it looks awesome. Can I get the Recipe?
Post a Comment