Friday, May 1, 2009

Our Cup Is Slowly Filling Back Up

We have found a place to live just down the street!! We will still be in the same ward, same school, and we are getting a bigger place (I can already tell that it will be better for our family)!! Maybe now we can actually invite all of you over to visit!! We are moving TODAY!!! It is crazy fast, but we have had some ward members already helping out and are excited for Monday to roll around because we should be done by then!! Thanks for all the kind words and for thinking of us!

6 comments:

Chiara said...

Yahhhh Hoooo! Wish I could help with the move...but with my husband working all weekend and my two babies I'd just be in the way. Unless....I could help with the kids...BRING THEM OVER!!

Shelly B. said...

So glad you found a good place to live! What a relief that must be!

Erin said...

So glad you get to stay in the ward. And Owen is sooo- happy! I had no idea you were moving so fast...do you need help? Please let us know, we'd be happy to help.

Heather Inns said...

Yea, I am excited for you guys. Good luck with the move. I can't wait to see it.

Lindy said...

Congratulations Emily, I'm so glad you found something so quickly and so close to the old house. That's great! Good luck with the move this weekend! :)

Somer said...

Yippee!