
Yes, you guessed it! The most awful and thoroughly disgusting thing really happened! Kamdon had enjoyed his hash browns and most of had finished our sandwich's when he opened his and says, "Mom, my chicken has an owie!" I look back and see him holding a band aid in the air! I throw my seat belt off and throw myself over the seats to see what is going on. Sure enough, this wonderfully dirty band aid was in my kids breakfast. I ABOUT THREW UP!! By this time it has been 25 minutes since going through the drive thru and we are already of town. I decide to wrap up his sandwich and immediately called the local office. The lady took my information and shortly after I get a call from the store manager. They did what they could to reassure me this isn't acceptable and apologized over and over again. They will be refunding my money and are sending me some free food coupons. (It may take us awhile to use those up!) Anybody up for a fast food breakfast?
5 comments:
SOOO GROSS!!! It made me gag. (I ate at that place for lunch...) Make sure you get those free food coupons. Next time, make sure you ask to have the band-aid left off!!
That is the most foul and disgusting story I have EVER heard. I hope someone got FIRED for that. GROSS GROSS GROSS.
P.S. I love LOVE LOVE the new blog banner. Those pictures of your kids are SO CUTE!
That is just wrong. I am so sorry! I suspect that it not only ruined that sandwich, but everybody's food as well. Yuck!
I think I just threw up in my mouth! Thanks for starting my day off on the right foot! ;)-
Thats not so good. Look again before you take a bite any where. Just to let you know I am starting todo a little blogging and heres my address http://nkiesling.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment