Yesterday we received news that the owner of the home we are renting has decided to sale the place. Nothing like starting the year off with a BANG. We have not had the best of luck with places to live the last few years ... anybody have any house advice?? This house actually fit our family pretty well and we were really hoping to not have to move for another year or two! I guess we will THINK POSITIVE, play it by ear, and hope for the best ... it could be worse!
9 comments:
It's because you are supposed to move to East Lake with me! I will look :-)
Oh man, I'm so sorry that happened! What a pain! But, hopefully the next house will be even better. :)
LETS GO HOUSE SHOPPING. WISH IT WERE AS EASY AS
BUYING GROCERIES HUH?
come move back here! :) I have a house you can rent... or buy :) Good luck my friend! I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you!
You can't leave us. Sorry Ashley, Emily needs to stay here. There are houses on my street.
I'm sorry to hear about your house, I guess that the problem in renting. Hope u find something nice close to yours sisters houses.
Are you kidding me? I am so sorry that you have to pack everything up AGAIN and haul it AGAIN and unpack it AGAIN! Sorry--I might be putting a damper on your positive thinking! Good luck finding a good fit for your family!
i am so sorry, that just sucks. thanks for emailing on katie's bday. it really meant alot. i think of you all the time and hope you are doing great. thanks for making me a better person and expanding my creative side. love ya,
megan
i think you need to move back :) but i'm guessing that won't happen...we'll just have to keep you in our prayers! things will work out. and thanks for the uplifting message you life on my blog the other day...made me tear up!
Post a Comment