Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Fall

Happy Fall to you All!
Yesterday was officially the first day of Fall, and boy was it in the air. It was chilly outside and we even woke up snow covered mountains this morning in Utah. Time is flying and before we all know it Christmas will be upon us!



I am so behind on just about everything ... including keeping my blog updated! Last week was crazy. Heath loves his new job and is so busy!! Last week, he kept calling me and telling me that he was working late! So as I am sure you guessed, I didn't have any time for playing on the computer cause I was on MOM duty. (Heath helps out so much when he gets home and is so good about reading to the kids and getting them in bed so I have a little free time - Thanks Hun, I missed that last week!!!!)

8 comments:

sandy said...

I love the pho hawks. They all look so cute. Love all of you!! (and i miss you terribly)

Hatch Family said...

didnt' take you long to become Utahans :-) Cool hair dudes!! You look handsome! Can't wait to see you soon!!

The Browning Family said...

I can't believe how big Kamdon is. He looks like a little boy, not a baby! Cute kids! Love you all!

Jolene said...

Love the new hair do's boys and Taylee's as cute as ever. Good Luck with your primary program on Sunday,,,love you all Grandma Jolene

Shelly B. said...

Cute kids, Em! So, so cute!

Camille said...

Love the pictures! Your kids are adorable! Happy Fall!

Amanda said...

Happy Fall! I wish i was in Utah for it though! My favorite place for Autumn!!!

Lindy said...

What a cute family, Emily! Kamdon looks just like Heath. I hope you're all doing great in Utah.
Lindy