Saturday, September 29, 2007

In My Spare Time

Since moving to Utah, I have been able to spend some of my spare time working for the scrapbook company, Scrapworks. Yesterday, I spent the evening working at the Scrapbook Expo at the South Town Expo Center! I have never seen so many scrapbook enthusiast's in one place! The scrapbook companies were were all ready to sell their products and the scrapbooker's were ready to buy! I am enjoying spending time being a part of the scrapbook industry here in Utah!


Scrapworks Holiday Paper is really Fun! This is a card that I designed using the Halloween Paper,Shimmer Shapes (which I love), and the Fasteners. If you enjoy scrapbooking, check out Scrapworks (click this) products. (P.S. Some of the Holiday Paper is on sale!)

3 comments:

Shelly B. said...

Cute! That is so cool that you design for them!

Hatch Family said...

So CUTE!!! Sounds like it is going good! Get me the frebees! HA HA HA Are you guys coming up the weekend we are home??

wendy peatross said...

What a fun little side job. Good for you!!