Saturday, September 29, 2007

We Are In A Snow Daze



What happened to Fall?? We woke up this morning to cold weather, rain, and snow! Kamdon was not sure what to think of it! He thought it was great to watch and was mad when I wouldn't let him stay outside and play in it! Since all 3 of my kids have had their first colds of the season this week, I figured a few pictures in the snow would have to be good enough for now.

5 comments:

Hatch Family said...

I am dreading the snow!!! It isn't so bad here in Spokane, more wet, but the drivers are AWEFUL!!!!

The Browning Family said...

Yuck! Snow! It is way to early to have snow. We have had rain and cold weather this week! Not much fun!

Camille said...

I can't believe it snowed! We are still at 90 degrees here!

sandy said...

Kam looks so cute looking at the snow. You go girl.

Amanda said...

Hey girl!
I don't know much about operating a Nikon(I'm a canon chick), but i would definately suggest getting the book, "understanding exposure" by Bryan Peterson. It's a great book to help you work with your slr. good luck!