Monday, November 12, 2007

Pilgrim Hats

Over the last few days, I have been searching the internet for a great Thanksgiving project. I found a cute idea on the Family Fun Website. Tonight for Family Home evening we talked about Giving Thanks and for our treats we made these cute Marshmallow Pilgrim Hats. The kids had a great time and they even taste pretty good. I also thought this would be a fun Visiting Teaching Family Treat. All you need is: Shortbread striped cookies, milk chocolate chips, large marshmallows, and a tube of yellow decorators frosting.


We bought all of the ingredients to make the Hats tonight. After our Family made Hats for Family Home Evening, I bagged up the extra stuff and created a cute bag for my visiting teaching sisters. I thought it would be fun to give each sister's family the ingredients to have a fun evening together making Pilgrim Hats.



The gift bags for my visiting teaching ladies turned out great! I even created a great tag with the instructions on Photoshop! Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!!








4 comments:

Camille said...

What a great idea! They turned out so cute.

Shelly B. said...

You have the BEST ideas! How fun!

Heather Inns said...

I think baby 4 will wear Pink Love Aunt Heather

sandy said...

those look like great hats to me.