
We had our ultrasound last night. We are excited to announce that we having another BOY! This is the very first shot that we all saw on the screen when the tech started. It was the perfect shot to find out the gender. We are on the hunt for some great boy names. If anybody has any unique and awesome names to share, please do. This is the first time that our baby has not had a name right after the ultrasound. We have a few ideas, but nothing certain!
11 comments:
Tay and Mak are totally out numbered now! We are excited for this little boy to get here. He will be just as cute as Ty and Kam! (no matter what his name is) :-)
I guessed wrong! Sorry Taylee! ;) I'll be thinking of boy names...so excited for you guys!
We're excited for another boy although a girl would have been great too. Love you all Grandma
How exciting! Good luck coming up with names, boy names seem really hard to come up with (maybe cuz I have a list of girl names I want to use and no girls...) but I'll let you know if I hear any good ones. Congratulations!
Congrats I guessed wrong but I think most everyone did. But I am excited for you guys. I am not really sure one boys name for you but I know you guys will come up with a very cute one. good Luck
Congratulations Emily! That's really exciting! I've always liked the names, Cole, Eligh and Isac. Those are my suggestions. Heehee! :)
Good luck!
Congrats!!!! I have no names for you. It was hard enough to name my own kid this time around. My sister in law did just name hers Cohen which i thought was adorable, but of course couldn't use.
Good luck! Your little guy looks like a show off... :)
Congratualtions Emily. A name I heard recently that is different and cute is Lincoln. I haven't heard it used before. Good luck name hunting!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! :)
I LIKE BOYS
Emily,
Congrats on the boy that will be so much fun. How are you feeling? Well i hope things are going great.
Megan
Post a Comment