Monday, September 22, 2008

What's a couple more ...

So I started watching a couple of extra kids today! It seemed to go pretty smoothly! At first my day was dragging and I kept wondering what the heck I was going to do. Silly enough, I actually found myself getting things around this house a little organized, I got a little cleaning and wash in, and I took a nap when all the kids were sleeping. I think once I get in this routine we have to have, I will be good. I am sure looking forward to a paycheck and can't wait to get some bills off my shoulders!!

5 comments:

Hatch Family said...

At least you got to nap with them! :-) Glad all is well! Love you guys!

Becky said...

How responsible of you to use the money to pay bills! I hope a little of it goes to some fun for you!

Laura said...

Wow, what a wonderwoman you are! Please tell me how you got all of the kids to take a nap at the same time???

Kristie said...

I totally have the same gig! I watch two kids a few days a week, and although I thought it was going to be HORRIBLE, it has turned out to be okay. I actually get more done, because my kids are preoccupied with their new friends and not hanging on me every second. And the paycheck always makes it worth it. Good luck!

Kristie said...

And a nap...seriously?? You're going to have to give me a few pointers on that one. I would kill for a nap!