Monday, August 17, 2009

The First Day

I can hardly believe that the First Day of School is here! Tydon got up this morning and acted like he'd never been on summer vacation and Taylee was feeling a little nervous and very excited! Heath walked them to school and said, "it was like they had never left for summer break!" We hope you have a good day!! Taylee's first day in 3rd grade!
Tydon's first day of 2nd grade!
As for me, Kamdon, and Kyler ... the house is very quite ... what are we going to do with ourselves?



4 comments:

Jolene said...

Wow I can't believe they had their first day today I thought it was next week....hope they both had a good first day. Love you guys.

Hatch Family said...

Hope you guys had a great first day! Enjoy those cookies! :-)

The Browning Family said...

Hope you had a good day! I can't believe school started already!!

sandy said...

You look like you guys are ready to go. I think you were the two cutest kids at Day Break. I love your back packs.