Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A WICKED Weekend at Lagoon

We met Heath's family at Lagoon last Friday. We spent most of the afternoon jumping from ride to ride. Friday night we slept in a tent. (I was reminded why I HATE to camp ... it was cold and Kyler did not sleep well ... but the kids had a blast and that is why we attempt adventure ... RIGHT?) Saturday we bounced back and spent the day riding all the rides. Taylee and Tydon were tall enough to ride all the big rides. I realized that I am kind of chicken in my older age! I did buck it up and got myself on Wicked and the other huge rides. Taylee and Tydon loved wicked and are still talking about it. We had a great time! We rode lots of different vehicles with Kamdon! The Boys on the train.
Kam on the planes.

The Bumper Cars!
Kamdon was in heaven riding all the kiddie rides and wished he could ride the larger rides with the other kids. On the other hand, Kyler hated the rides. I put him on some airplanes with Kamdon right when we got there and he screamed and attempted to climb out of the plane. He was doing a pretty good job of it, so I had the operater stop the ride. The next day I put him on the tiki boat with me and once again he freaked out as soon as the boat began to move. Maybe next year.



The "Ends" waiting in line!

2 comments:

The Browning Family said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun!! Glad it was YOU in a tent and not me!!

Jolene said...

It was a fun trip thanks for dealing with the camping out...appreciate it. Glad the kids I had fun even on Wicked. Love you guys