Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to EMILY



As some of you may know, I don't post too often and it has to take a special reason to do so.
So my post today is to my best friend and the best mom in the world, my wife Emily.
I love you and am so blessed to have you in my life. I hope that you have a great day and you know how much I appreciate you, you truly make me a better man.

"I love you Heaps"
Love, HECTOR

5 comments:

Jolene said...

Happy Birthday Emily You are a great Mom and wife to Heath. Have a great day we love you...

Amber said...

happy birthday!!!

Lindy said...

Happy Birthday, Emily!!! I hope you have a great day!!

Devri said...

Happy Birthday Emily!! what a great guy to venture onto the blog and actually make a post for you!:)

sandy said...

happy late birthday emily. dad and i are way behind on wishing you happy birthday on your post.